Tickets sold to Musica Viva performances are subject to the following conditions of sale and to the requirements of the performance venues. By forwarding a subscription application, it is understood that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you purchase tickets on behalf of someone else, you will be deemed to have agreed to the terms on your own behalf as an agent for them.
SUBSCRIPTIONS: 2021 CONCERT SEASON AND MORNING MASTERS SERIES
Musica Viva will issue you with your own personal subscriber number. Please record this number to quote in any further correspondence or contact with Musica Viva regarding your subscription.
Primary and accompanying subscribers whose details are provided on the same booking form will automatically be seated near each other (subject to seating availability)
Subscribers wishing to sit together must send their forms in together.
No booking or handling fee is charged by Musica Viva Box Office for processing subscriptions or additional tickets purchased by subscribers.
Musica Viva subscription tickets are not subject to GST.
Subscribers who buy additional concert tickets to the 2021 Concert Season and Morning Masters Concert series receive a 10% discount on the price of single tickets.
DEFERRED PAYMENT OPTIONS
Deferred payments allow you to spread the cost of your subscription over two equal instalments. The first instalment is due at the time of purchase, while the second instalment will be automatically deducted from your provided credit card on Wednesday 21 April 2021. Deferred payment is not available when booking online.
Subscribers using the part-payment option will be sent all tickets after the first instalment has been paid. Instalment payments are not available to subscribers when subscribing online.
Ticket exchanges are only available for subscribers. Seating within the events you wish to exchange into is subject to availability. Tickets can be exchanged from Thursday 21 January, 2021.
To exchange tickets, contact the Box Office at least 48 hours before the concert. If you have already received physical tickets for the concert, simply return the tickets via post or send us an email with a photo of the tickets ripped in half. If you do not wish to exchange your ticket(s) for another performance, please return as above and we will issue you with a tax-deductible receipt for your donation in support of our education program. In the case of COVID-19 related cancellations or sickness please refer to our COVID-19 section below.
An upgrade fee may apply where lower face-value tickets are exchanged for higher-face-value tickets. If exchanging higher-face-value tickets for lower-face-value tickets the difference will not be refunded.
Musica Viva will use its best endeavours to meet your subscription ticket request. The allocation of tickets, however, is subject to availability.
There will be no refunds, except as provided in the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia
There will be alternative options offered for cancellations and exchanges if a concert is cancelled on behalf of Musica Viva or a patron due to a COVID-19.
If you misplace your ticket(s) please call Box Office on 1800 688 482. Alternatively, visit the Musica Viva VIP Desk at the venue on the day of your concert for a Ticket Replacement Voucher at no charge.
Full-time students, means-tested Australian pensioners (Aged, Disability, Veterans’ Affairs and Supporting Parent) and Health Care Card holders are eligible to receive Musica Viva’s Concession prices. Seniors Card holders are not eligible.
To claim a concession, please enclose photocopied proof of eligibility with your booking form.
2021 CONCERT SEASON: COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 regulations, some venues will be operating at less than full capacity and may require socially distanced seating to be implemented. If a Gold Subscriber is unable to be seated in their usual seat due to these measures, they will be seated in their preferred reserve. Once it is safe to do so, Musica Viva will seat Gold Subscribers in their usual seats.
Gold subscriptions (full and concession) will be able to receive their same seating in 2022 if resubscribing as a Gold subscriber, regardless of whether or not they purchase a 2021 subscription. Choose Packages and Under 40’s subscriptions comprise best available seating that may vary between concerts.
The safety of our artists, patrons and staff remains our top priority. If a concert is cancelled by Musica Viva, you will be offered a local alternative or should it be required a live stream. Musica Viva reserves the right to change artist and repertoire should we require.
As a patron of Musica Viva, we ask you to adhere to the Government guidelines in place and do not attend a concert if you have been diagnosed as COVID-19 positive, have COVID-19 symptoms or feeling unwell, or have been in close contact with a COVID-19 cases or hotspots in the last 14 days. We will offer full refund, exchanges, credit or donations should this be the case.
Credit given for cancelled concerts due to COVID-19 can be viewed on the final payment page of the checkout process in the Account Credit tab, which you can find to the right of the Credit Card Payment and Use Gift Voucher tabs. Credit can be redeemed for subscriptions or tickets with Musica Viva for up to two years from date of issue.
COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS FOR GOLD SUBSCRIBERS
Gold Subscribers will receive a complimentary ticket to the concert of Genevieve Lacey and Marshall McGuire in their city. Upon subscribing, Gold Subscribers will be provided a link to a form they must fill in to redeem their complimentary ticket. Subject to availability.
Live Stream Complimentary Tickets:
Gold Subscribers will be given a complimentary ticket to the live streamed concerts of both Diana Doherty and Streeton Trio, and Ensemble Q. Morning Masters Subscribers will be given a complimentary ticket to the live streamed concert of Diana Doherty and Streeton Trio. Instructions on redeeming these live streamed tickets will be provided to Gold Subscribers upon confirming their subscription.
Complimentary tickets are not redeemable for cash and no change or ticket exchanges provided.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- They can be used in multiple transactions.
- We do not offer refunds or credit on any unused balance.
- If your order exceeds the amount on your Gift Voucher, the balance can be paid by cash, cheque, or credit card.
- Musica Viva does not accept liability for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCESS
After you have returned your booking form we will:
- Confirm receipt of your order by email;
- Assign seats in the Reserve you have selected, or contact you to discuss other seating options
- For in venue concerts you will receive your tickets approximately one week prior to each concert. Where possible we will send out physical tickets by default, however in some circumstances we may be required to send digital tickets via email. If you’d prefer to pick up your tickets in person from the VIP desk at the venue before the concert, please contact our Box Office.
For online performances you will be emailed a link 24 hours prior.
How to claim additional subscriber benefits, if applicable, will be emailed to you at the email address provided. Please ensure your email address is up to date to receive these.
SUBSCRIPTION SEATING ALLOCATION
Musica Viva will use its best endeavours to meet your subscription ticket request. The allocation of tickets, however, is subject to availability. Seating is allocated in date order of receipt as follows:
- Renewing Gold, Morning Masters, Choose and Under 40 subscriptions
- New Gold, Choose, Morning Masters and Under 40 subscriptions
- Additional single tickets
UNDER 40’S AND STUDENT RUSH TICKETS:
Under 40’s subscriptions are available to persons aged under 40 at the time of booking. Proof of age must be supplied when booking and may be required prior to admission to each concert.
Under 40’s single tickets are available to anyone under the age of 40 at the time of booking. Single tickets for the 2021 Concert Season cost $40 and tickets to the Morning Masters series are $20 each. A valid proof of ID must be presented when tickets are collected.
Student Rush tickets are available at the venue an hour before the concert with valid student ID and whenever possible, we will also offer tickets online. If you do purchase these tickets online, they will only be available for collection at the venue and you will be required to show your student ID.
Student Rush tickets are $15 for the 2021 Concert Season and $10 for the Morning Masters series.
Student Rush tickets are subject to availability.
SOCIAL MEDIA ADvertS AND OFFERS
Terms and Conditions: Adverts and offers on social media are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Tickets purchased through Musica Viva will incur no additional booking or transaction fees. Tickets booked through venues or agencies may incur additional fees.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or cancellations will be accepted once a subscription order has been processed except as provided in the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia. In the case of COVID-19 related cancellations or sickness please refer to our COVID-19 section above.
- Tickets are valid only if they are purchased through Musica Viva’s Box Office or a Musica Viva authorised ticketing agent.
- Patrons arriving late to a performance will not be admitted into the auditorium until there is a suitable break in the performance.
- Musica Viva reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any advertised programs, artists, venues and to change any seating arrangements.
- Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium. Mobile telephones, pagers and similar equipment must be switched off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- In general performances are unsuitable for children under the age of seven.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Musica Viva is not liable to subscribers for any claims, damages, compensation, losses or expenses as a result of a performance being cancelled, postponed or changed.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must hold a valid ticket and occupy a seat or predetermined position (unless this has the potential to cause injury to a person).
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in possession of a prohibited item, or who are unable to produce valid concession identification when requested to do so, may be removed from the venue without refund of a ticket purchase.
- Musica Viva reserves the right to record, broadcast and simulcast any performance.
- All patrons are responsible for their own safety and property, and for the safety and property of any person accompanying them.
If you are photographed, filmed or taped whilst attending a Musica Viva event, you consent to Musica Viva or third parties appointed by Musica Viva photographing, filming and taping you. Musica Viva or third parties appointed by Musica Viva can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation. Musica Viva, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable in any way for its use.
You can change your preferences for how Google advertises to you by using the l and if you want to, you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by editing your cookie settings.
The information on this website was correct at the time of publication. Musica Viva reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any advertised programs, artists and venues and to change any seating arrangements.
FURTHER INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please call Box Office on 1800 688 482 or email [email protected]