ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Musica Viva In Schools has been bringing premium quality live music to Australian schools for over 35 years and provides the best possible platform for students to experience live music. We specialise in bringing the best nationally and internationally acclaimed performers direct to schools: interactive, dynamic and culturally diverse groups that perform a wide variety of musical styles.
At the cornerstone of the Musica Viva In Schools program is a highly interactive, live performance from some of Australia's best musicians in your own school. The show is part of complete package of high quality educational resources for the classroom and online accredited professional development, designed to support specialist and generalist teachers alike.
• 50-60 minute live performance including question time
• teaching resources: developed by a team of experienced educators, each package consists of a full term's worth of lessons plans and activities
• training: supporting teachers with curriculum aligned digital teaching resources and accredited professional development, delivered on an easy-to-use online platform
• there is nothing like the excitement and power of a live performance
• music is an essential experience for every student
• music speaks to every child, and that every child has their own music to make
• the best place to experience our concerts is in your own school, so we come to you. No buses, no travel, no wasted time!
ACCESS FOR ALL
Musica Viva In Schools is a not-for-profit organisation, giving every child the opportunity to experience the best musicians Australia has to offer.