Musica Viva In Schools is an all-inclusive package that provides a year-round engaging music program for teachers and students.
WHAT DOES OUR PROGRAM INCLUDE?
Interactive live performance at your school
Choose from 16 culturally and musically diverse ensembles with some of Australia’s best musicians! If we are unable to perform live at your school, you have the option of a live, interactive online concert.
Teaching and learning resources
- Up to 10 weeks of curriculum-aligned lesson plans
- Interactive content that brings the musicians into the classroom with instructional videos
- Independent student learning journeys that can be accessed in school or at home
Online professional development and support
Suitable for both music specialists and generalist teachers, our suite of professional development (PD) opportunities includes:
- Guided PD webinar with a Musica Viva educator and musician
- Self-guided PD through the resources
- Two new musician-led PD workshops with resources included (additional cost)
- Learning and Teacher Support Forums
Full price | $9.50 per student (min. 150 students per concert*)
MVIS Online | $7.50 per student
Booking is easy and includes support from our team of education specialists. Book online, or call 1300 663 608.
Musica Viva provides financial assistance to schools cannot ordinarily access the Musica Viva In Schools program because of location, size or level of resources.