As the Musica Viva Festival draws closer we are delighted to offer you access to the Festival dining options.
This year Cupcakes and Canapes will be offering three nights of dining delights at the Musica Viva Festival. On Thursday 20, Friday 21 and Saturday 23 April you will have the opportunity to wine and dine in the Music Café before your concert.
For just $45 you will receive your choice of entree and main, coffee/tea with homemade petit fours and chocolates to finish along with your choice of Huntington Estate wine, beer or soft drink.
We can only take 60 bookings for each night so book now and ensure yourself a delicious bite before your musical feast.
• Pumpkin, caramelised onion and Persian fetta galette with micro herb salad
• Baby asparagus, goat cheese and hickory smoked bacon tart
• Roasted duck, candied walnut and spring green salad
• Argyle Prestige beef fillet on a potato stack with baby beetroot, field mushroom and Shiraz jus
• Grilled Atlantic salmon, leek fondue, glazed spring vegetables, braised fondant potatoes, citrus crème fraiche broth
• Artichoke and goat cheese ravioli, fennel confit, rustic olives, tomato fennel sauce, fried capers
Thursday, 20 April Dinner Reservations - Sold out
Friday, 21 April Dinner Reservations - Sold out
Saturday, 22 April Dinner Reservations - Sold out
OTHER FOOD OPTIONS
Gourmet food options are also available for purchase at the Festival Marquee for the duration of the Festival.
• Uramaki Sushi packs - $9.00
• Vietnamese rice paper rolls with Noc Cham sauce - $9.00
• Tarago River blue, Jindi double brie and Mersey Valley cheeses concert pack with crispy lavosh and quince paste - $10.00
• House made Chia seed pods with sweetened yoghurt, blueberries & raspberries - $9.00
• Shuang’s Salt & Pepper squid, crisp salad and roasted garlic aioli - $12.00
• Homemade chicken, leek and mushroom pies with colcannon potatoes, mushy peas and gravy - $12.00
• Homemade beef Guinness pies with colcannon potatoes, mushy peas and gravy - $12.00
• Homemade sweet potato and vegetable pasties with colcannon potatoes, mushy peas and fresh tomato sauce - $12.00
• Homemade spinach and ricotta rolls with colcannon potatoes, mushy peas and fresh tomato sauce - $12.00
• Chicken Caesar salad with aioli dressing and prosciutto - $8.00
• Traditional Greek salad with Kalamata olives and lemon essence - $8.00
• Loaded fries “Arby’s style” - $9.00
All produce is sourced locally supporting Australian farmers. Packaging is either made from 100% recycled materials or is itself 100% renewable recyclable.
Champagne and Wine
• Charles de Cazanove Brut Tradition champagne - $16.00 per glass - $85.00 per bottle
• 2016 Huntington Estate Pinot Noir Dry Rose - $9.00 per glass - $39.00 per bottle
• 2016 Huntington Estate Semillon - $9.00 per glass - $39.00 per bottle
• 2012 Huntington Estate Shiraz - $9.00 per glass - $39.00 per bottle
• Camperdown 1 Pale ale - $9.00
• Keller Instinct Bavarian Lager - $9.00
• Sour Puss Raspberry Weiss Beer - $9.00
• BMR coffee 8oz - $4.00
• BMR coffee 12oz $5.00
• Pukka tea 8oz - $3.00
• Pukka tea 12oz - $3.50
• Harvey Fresh Juices - $5.00
• Mount Franklin water $3.50
• Mount Franklin sparkling water $4.00
• Soft drink 600ml bottles - $4.50
• Soft drink 375ml cans - $3.50